Summer! It is something we think a lot about as we wait for Spring to begin to behave like Spring! Living in Canada, we treasure the summer and we are constantly looking for ways to celebrate the great outdoors!
And what is better than celebrating the great outdoors? Doing it together, as a church family! So mark your calendars now for our annual Keele Camp.
What are we going to be doing?
- Campfire: Friday night, complete with worship, a short devotion and hot dogs and smores!
- family activities
- Crafts and games for the kids
- Study/discussion for the adults
- Lots of time to fellowship and be together
- And of course . . .FOOD!
- Any ideas?: talk to or e-mail Grant!
When: July 5-6
Theme: “Questioning Christianity”